Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna Patties with Roasted Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Patties with Roasted Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your lone source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna patties with roasted potatoes recipe. To make tuna patties with roasted potatoes you need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuna Patties with Roasted Potatoes:
- Use 5 of large eggs.
- Get 9 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 8 cans of chunk light tuna.
- Use 6 tbsp of liquid egg whites.
- Prepare 1/2 of seasoned Panko Bread crumbs.
- Get 6 lbs of russet potatoes.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 tsp of pepper.
Instructions to make Tuna Patties with Roasted Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Fill large sauce pot half way with cold water, add salt and a touch of vinegar. Bring to a boil..
- Wash, dry, and cube potatoes. Add to boiling water and let parboil for 5 minutes..
- Drain potatoes and put in a large bowl. Add salt, pepper, and 6 tbsp olive oil. Mix thoroughly with a metal spoon..
- Transfer potatoes to baking sheet and let bake for 45 minutes..
- Now for the tuna patties. In a bowl, mix eggs, tuna, egg whites, breadcrumbs, and 1 tbsp of olive oil..
- Add remaining olive oil to skillet and cook over a medium heat..
- Take tuna mixture and form into patties about the size of your palm. You can use gloves if you don't want you hands to get mushy..
- Take patties and place on skillet. They should make a nice sizzling sound. Cook until the underside is a soft brown, about 6 minutes, and then flip. Cook other side until also brown..
- If tuna patties aren't browning nicely, add a little more olive oil..
- Take the potatoes out of the oven. They should easily release from the baking pan..
- Plate and serve!.
If you find this Tuna Patties with Roasted Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.