Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a spot to begin with as any. Do this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more originally, these bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. It goes further than simply exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The family spends major time in the cooking area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, after all. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot beef stew recipe. To cook instant pot beef stew you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Beef Stew:
- Get of Beef Stew meat, 1-2" chunks.
- Take of flour.
- Take of Extra virgin Olive oil.
- You need of pepper.
- Take of McCormick Beef Stew seasoning.
- Prepare of Water.
- Provide of beef broth.
- Take of baby carrots, 16oz bag.
- Provide of onion, large diced.
- You need of large celery rib, diced.
- Get of garlic, minced.
- Use of medium baby red potatoes, 1 1/2 lbs.
- You need of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare of fresh parsley.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Beef Stew:
- Toss beef with flour..
- Press sauté button, put Olive oil in pot, brown beef on all sides..
- Press cancel button. Add stew seasoning packet and water..
- Add remaining ingredients except for the parsley..
- Place lid on pot, and vent to seal..
- Press Meat/Stew button, and adjust pressure to high, and 30-35 minutes..
- When pot beeps at finish, allow to natural release until the pin drops..
- Top with fresh parsley, Serve with fresh bread. Enjoy!.
If you find this Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.