Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly wonderful at fighting back depression. Just make sure that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. The yolk is the most important part of the egg in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, especially the yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for boosting your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–work better. Consume an egg and feel a lot better!
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pot roast recipe. To make pot roast you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pot Roast:
- Take of for the Roast.
- Use of beef pot roast.
- Get of flour.
- You need of Kosher salt.
- Use of pepper.
- Take of minced garlic.
- Take of fresh thyme.
- Take of dried oregano.
- Take of in the crock pot.
- You need of Carrots.
- Prepare of potatoes, quartered.
- Prepare of sweet onions, sliced.
- Take of celery.
- Use of mushrooms, whole and washed.
- Prepare of beef broth.
Steps to make Pot Roast:
- Coat roast with flour, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano, & garlic..
- Sear outside of roast in skillet (optional) by placing some oil in the skillet and browning all sides using tongs. Don't forget about the ends!.
- Place potatoes in crock..
- Place roast and scrape all drippings from skillet in to crock..
- Filter mushrooms in spare spaces in crock..
- Add carrots, celery, & onions (in that order) to crock..
- Pour broth over it all. Add more if the pot gets dry while cooking..
- Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours for the best results, or on high for 6-8 hours if you're in a rush..
If you find this Pot Roast recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.