Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Baked Chicken Taquitos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Baked Chicken Taquitos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as efficiently as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can certainly reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy baked chicken taquitos recipe. To make creamy baked chicken taquitos you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Baked Chicken Taquitos:
- Get of salsa (I use Pace medium).
- You need of cream cheese.
- Prepare of frozen corn.
- Prepare of chopped onions.
- Take of caldo de pollo seasoning (I use the one con tomate).
- Take of cumin (start with less and add to taste!).
- Take of red pepper (again, to taste).
- Take of garlic powder.
- Take of shredded cheese (I use cheddar and jack).
- Get of flour tortillas (6").
Steps to make Creamy Baked Chicken Taquitos:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Soften cream cheese by allowing to sit out or in microwave using about 30% power for 1 minute.
- In a large bowl, mix shredded chicken, salsa, cream cheese, corn, onion, and seasonings. Add shredded cheese and mix again..
- Spray cookie sheet with non stick spray. Add a heaping tablespoon of chicken mixture to edge of tortilla and roll it into a taquito shape. Try to roll it as tight as you can and keep the mixture away from the edges and it expands while in the oven and will come out of the ends. Place on baking sheet outside edge down. Repeat until mixture and tortillas are gone. Spray tops with cooking spray..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Creamy Baked Chicken Taquitos recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.