Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pozole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pozole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pozole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These kinds of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place to begin with as any. This will go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. You need to change your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than simply replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The kitchen lights especially are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house also. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pozole recipe. To make pozole you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pozole:
- Get of Teasdale : primera Calidad : Mexican Style Hominy (108 OZ).
- Get of Dry Chile ancho (1 big or 2 medium).
- Prepare of Dry Chile California (3 big or 5 medium).
- Prepare of Tooth of garlic (1 whole, 3 aside).
- Take of Backbone Pork (1lb) with pork tenderloin leg of pork (6lb).
- Use of Knorr : Caldo con Sabor de Pollo.
- Take of Salt if needed.
- You need of Sides: Cabbage, Radish, Lime, Onion, Tostadas.
Instructions to make Pozole:
- Drain the liquid from the hominy and clean with water..
- Place the hominy in a big pot and add water till the water is above the hominy..
- Then add the whole garlic to the big pot. (with the outer skin).
- As the water in the big pot is boiling add, in a smaller pot; 1 Chile ancho and 3 Chile California, then cook..
- When the chiles are done cooking add them in the blender with 3 teeth of garlic (peeled) Add cold water instead. (never blend something hot). Add 2 tablespoons of knorr: Caldo con sabor de pollo (rounded). Blend well..
- Once done blending add to the big pot and stir. Taste and ads salt if needed..
- Fire on high till it starts to boil. Then lower it to boiling point. (1 1/2 hours – 2 hours).
If you find this Pozole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.