Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Money.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electrical power is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not that hard. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche recipe. To cook paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche you only need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche:
- Provide of hash.
- You need 1 large of sweet potato – diced small.
- You need 1/2 small of onion chopped.
- Use 1 of green bell pepper (I like to use 1/2 yellow pepper and 1/2 green for color).
- You need 2 clove of garlic -minced.
- Provide 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Take 4 oz of stake or left over pot roast or other left over meats chopped coarsely.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper (or to taste).
- Prepare 1 dash of cayenne.
- Use of Quiche.
- You need 1/2 small of zucchini and yellow squash grated.
- Prepare 1 small of carrot grated.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of nutmeg.
- You need 2/3 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 3 of eggs.
Steps to make Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grate veggies add salt let sit for 10 mins. Come back and squeeze all water from veggies. You want them dry as possible..
- Saute sweet potatoes, onions and garlic in coconut oil until potatoes are soft. Turn off and let rest..
- Chop meats to be used in hash. Set aside..
- Whip eggs and coconut milk together add spices..
- Add grated veggies to egg mixture and pour into non-stick pie pan. Slide into oven let bake until puffy and golden brown on top. About 15 to 20 mins..
- Turn satued sweet potatoes mix back on low heat and add cooked meat saute untill hot. (About 6-8 mins).
- When potatoes are hot add bell peppers. Cover and let set off the heat..
- When the quiche is cooked remove from the oven and let cool for 5-10 mins. Cut, plate and enjoy!.
If you find this Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.