Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Shredded Mexican Chicken – Slow Cooker recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shredded Mexican Chicken – Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shredded Mexican Chicken – Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, use the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shredded mexican chicken – slow cooker recipe. You can have shredded mexican chicken – slow cooker using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shredded Mexican Chicken – Slow Cooker:
- Provide of lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Use of salsa.
- Take of brown sugar.
- Take of mild diced green chilies.
- Take of diced tomatoes, drained.
- Prepare of onion, diced.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- You need of salt.
- Use of cumin.
- Provide of garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- You need of smoked paprika.
- Provide of oregano.
- Take of black pepper.
- Provide of liquid smoke.
- Take of ground chipotle chili pepper (optional for more heat).
Steps to make Shredded Mexican Chicken – Slow Cooker:
- Grease the inside of the slow cooker. Place the chicken in the bottom..
- In a medium bowl, stir together the rest of the ingredients. Then pour over the top of the chicken..
- Cook either on high for 3-4 hours OR low for 6-7 hours, until the chicken is tender enough to shred easily..
- Remove chicken from the slow cooker and allow it to rest for 5 minutes or so, then use 2 forks to shred it. Stir the chicken back into the remaining juices/salsa mix and cook on low for an additional 20 minutes..
- After the additional 20 minutes, remove the chicken from the slow cooker with a slotted spoon. Use the chicken in your favorite recipe (some suggestions are listed in the recipe description and a few are pictured below)!.
- Chicken Nachos –>.
- Chicken Quesadilla Pie. –>.
- Southwestern Style Chicken Potato Skins –>.
- Easy Chicken Taquitos –>.
If you find this Shredded Mexican Chicken – Slow Cooker recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.