Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Bicol Express with Crispy Pork Belly recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bicol Express with Crispy Pork Belly recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bicol Express with Crispy Pork Belly recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bicol express with crispy pork belly recipe. To make bicol express with crispy pork belly you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bicol Express with Crispy Pork Belly:
- You need 1 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- Take 1 of onion peeled and sliced thinly.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced.
- Take 1 of Pork Belly Slice.
- You need 3 tbsp of fresh shrimp paste or cooked shrimp paste in bottle.
- Provide 1 of small can or 1 sachet of Coconut Milk.
- Take 4 pcs of Thai Chili (Bird's Eye Chili) sliced.
- Prepare 2 of finger chilies (Green long Chili) sliced.
- Provide 1 of sliced of Ginger.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Instructions to make Bicol Express with Crispy Pork Belly:
- Bring Pork Belly into a boil.
- When Pork Belly is tender, rub salt on it and heat oil then deep fry.
- Once the Pork Belly is Brown and Crispy set it aside and prepare the pot and heat oil.
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and fine pepper then add the shrimp paste and sautee.
- Add coconut milk, water, thai chili,finger chili and sugar. Bring to a simmer for about 10 minutes until thickened.
- Cut the Crispy Pork Belly and put it on top of the sauce and garnish some whole Thai Chili.
- Serve hot with Hot Cooked Rice.
You can also mix it with pork shoulder or butt (pork kasim) for a meatier texture. Crispy Bicol Express is a version of the popular Filipino Bicol Express dish. Instead of stewing the pork, I deep fried it to be very crispy and then poured. Tips on Making Bicol Express: To make slicing easier, freeze the pork belly until partially firm. S. and have only access to the bottled "neon pink" shrimp paste, you might want to rinse it and drain well before using in the recipe to rid of the extra saltiness and the bright color that might otherwise bleed into the dish.
If you find this Bicol Express with Crispy Pork Belly recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.