Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. A number of foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Make several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is because these nuts are high in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more serotonin you have, the better you are going to feel. Nuts, on top of improving your mood, can be a superb protein source.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to classic crock-pot pot roast recipe. To make classic crock-pot pot roast you need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast:
- Use 1.5-2.5 lb of chuck roast.
- Take 4 of large carrots (approx. 2-3in long pieces).
- Use 1 of large onion (quartered, sliced).
- Provide 4 of large potatoes (quartered).
- Get 2 stalks of celery (approx. 2in pieces).
- Use 2-3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Take 1/2-1 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 1-2 of beef bouillon.
- Take 2 tbs of onion powder.
- Take 1-2 of Bay leaves.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Get of salt&pepper.
Instructions to make Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast:
- Add roast, cover with veggies. Add spices. Dilute bouillon in water. Cover top with liquids. (I'd suggest cutting the veggies very large. Or adding smaller cut pieces after 2-3 hours.).
- High: 8-10 hours. Low: 12-14 hours..
If you find this Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.