Taiwanese Comba ( pork belly with egg ). Halve egg, then arrange pork, bok choy, and egg halves in serving bowls over a bed of rice. An easy way to make tender Braised Pork Belly (滷肉飯 Lǔ ròu fàn). This recipe works in a slow cooker so you can have delicious braised pork without cooking.
Braised Pork Belly Pork Belly Recipes Chinese Pork Taiwanese Cuisine Taiwanese Recipe Taiwan Food Carnitas Pork Dishes Asian Taiwanese Braised Pork Over Rice (Lu Rou Fan) Taiwanese comfort food at its best. Taiwanese Comba ( pork belly with egg ) Recipe by jernalynz. You can have Taiwanese Comba ( pork belly with egg ) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taiwanese Comba ( pork belly with egg )
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 500 grams of pork belly, skin removed and slice 1-2 cm thick.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of rice wine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of black pepper.
Fried chicken is practically a universal comfort food. Korean and Ja.panese fried chicken are becoming more available, but have you heard of Taiwanese fried chicken? What makes this special is that it's seasoned with white pepper and five spice powder and coated with coarse sweet potato flour which. Home style braised pork belly that easy to make.
Taiwanese Comba ( pork belly with egg ) step by step
- Heat up oil in the pan. Stir fry pork until golden brown. Remove the meat and discards the oil..
- Put a little of oil and sautee the garlic until golden brown not burnt. Put the pork back and stir. Add oyster sauce and soy sauce cook for 1 minute. Then add the rice wine and water. Let it boil. Stir occasionally..
- Add your sugar ( I like my sauce a little bit sweet. It's up to you how much sugar you will put. ) and pepper. I didn't put salt because the oyster and soy sauce is already salty for my taste. The best thing you can do is taste it before adding the salt. Simmer until tender..
- You can put hard boiled egg 5 minutes before turning of the heat so the sauce will stick a little bit to the egg. Enjoy..
The eggs are often added and they taste so good with. After watching this easy to follow video, you'll be able to make Braised Pork Belly in Soy Sauce by yourself right away. It consists of large chunks of pork belly and boiled eggs slowly braised in coconut juice. Thit Kho Tau is typically eaten with rice and pickled bean sprouts The star of the dish is obviously the pork belly. It's ridiculously tender while the fatty skin melts in your mouth.