Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must avoid them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nutritious and good for you. A number of foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were just anticipating to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while simultaneously loosening up the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you be a lot healthier. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood too!
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb slowcooker beef stew recipe. To cook low carb slowcooker beef stew you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew:
- Provide 3.5 Lb of Chuck Roast Trimmed & Cut Into 1.5 Inch Cubes (approx.).
- Use 2 Cups of Low Sodium Beef Broth.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- Provide 2 Tsp of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Provide 1/4 Tsp of Marjoram.
- Get 2 Tsp of Fresh Thyme Leaves.
- Use 5-6 of Carrots Sliced into 1 Inch Pieces.
- Prepare 4 Cloves of Garlic Minced.
- Take 3 of Celery Stalks Cut into 1/2 Inch Pieces.
- Provide 1 of Large Yellow Onion Chopped.
- Get 8 Oz of Package of White Button Mushrooms.
Steps to make Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew:
- I started with getting my meat and veggies in the crockpot. I used a 3.5 pound chuck roast which I trimmed and cubed into about 1.5 inch pieces. I chopped 1 large onion, 5 carrots, 3 celery stalks, and 3 cloves of garlic. Turn your crockpot on the low 8 hour setting. Add the veggies first and then put the cubed meat on top. Cover and let it start to warm while you get your broth and seasoning ready..
- In a bowl Combine 2 cups of low sodium beef broth, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon tomato paste, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley, 1/4 teaspoon marjoram, and the leaves from a few sprigs of fresh thyme (about 2 teaspoons.) Mix well and then pour over your meat and veggies..
- Cover and let cook for 7 hours (stirring every 2 hours.).
- After 7 hours spoon out some of the broth and veggies (about 1.5 to 2 cups.) Either use a blender or an immersion blender to blend until smooth, but be very careful because it is very hot..
- Add one 8 ounce pack of mushrooms (quartered,) and add the broth and veggies you just blended. Give it a taste and add salt and pepper to taste..
- Stir and let cook for the last hour uncovered. By blending the veggies and broth you make a thicker gravy without having to use flour or cornstarch. I served it over a cauliflower mash. If you're wanting to indulge rice or potatoes are good serving suggestions as well..
If you find this Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.