Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pork with Bagoong (Binagoongan Baboy) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pork with Bagoong (Binagoongan Baboy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork with Bagoong (Binagoongan Baboy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Perhaps the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water as well as steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many individuals wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, after all. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork with bagoong (binagoongan baboy) recipe. You can have pork with bagoong (binagoongan baboy) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork with Bagoong (Binagoongan Baboy):
- Provide of key ingredients.
- Get of pork belly cuts (menudo cuts).
- Provide of cooking oil.
- Get of garlic cloves.
- Take of medium size onions.
- Use of tomatoes medium size.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of warm water.
- You need of Bagoong (sauteed shrimp paste).
Instructions to make Pork with Bagoong (Binagoongan Baboy):
- In a hot pan with cooking oil, quickly stir fry onions, tomatoes and garlic in high heat..
- Turn to medium heat and add pork menudo cuts. Stir until slightly brown..
- Add warm water and let it boil to cook the pork until tender. About 10 min. Do not let the water evaporate completely..
- When boiling and pork is tender, add sugar to taste and shrimp paste or bagoong. Mix well..
- Cover pan and let simmer for another 5 min..
- Add a pinch of fresh ground black pepper (optional). Turn to high heat and quickly stir fry for about 1min..
- Best serve with hot rice..
If you find this Pork with Bagoong (Binagoongan Baboy) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.