Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Crock Pot Roast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crock Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely healthy and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
It’s not hard to fight your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually wonderful for helping increase your happiness levels. These foods fill you up better and that can help improve your moods also. It’s not difficult to feel low when you are starving! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not hard to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot roast recipe. You can cook crock pot roast using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Roast:
- Take 1.5 Lb of Chuck Shoulder English Roast (Beef).
- You need 4 Tbsp of Beef Soup Base.
- Use 1 1/2 Tbsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Garlic Salt.
- Get 1 Tsp of Onion Powder.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 5 Dashes of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Pkg of Onion Soup Mix.
- Use 3-3 1/2 cups of Water.
Instructions to make Crock Pot Roast:
- Season roast all over with thyme, onion powder, garlic salt, and salt and pepper. Put in crock pot..
- Scoop beef base into measuring cup and add 1 1/2 cups of hot water. Stir to break down soup base. Pour into crock pot..
- Mix onion soup package with 1 1/2 to 2 cups of water. *** Watch the water level, do not go over the roast. About 1/5 of the roast should alway be visible..
- Cook on high for 4 hrs. Turn roast, then cook on low for another 4 hrs. (It is done after 2 hrs on low but I leave it fermenting until dinner, usually total on low for 4 hrs.) ***Make gravy from the broth. Scoop 2 1/2 cups of broth, bring almost to a boil. Mix 2 Tbsp cornstarch with a 1/4 cup cold water, then add stirring constantly. Thicking while bringing to a boil. ENJOY!.
If you find this Crock Pot Roast recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.