Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Toast with Eggs Benedict and Baked Beans recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Toast with Eggs Benedict and Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Toast with Eggs Benedict and Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to toast with eggs benedict and baked beans recipe. You can have toast with eggs benedict and baked beans using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Toast with Eggs Benedict and Baked Beans:
- Take 3 of eggs for the Hollandaise sauce.
- Take 1 of egg (to be poached).
- You need of Himalayan Salt.
- Use of Vinegar.
- You need of Pepper.
- Take of Lemon.
- You need of SCS Salted Butter.
- You need 2 slices of Wholemeal / Wholegrain Bread.
Instructions to make Toast with Eggs Benedict and Baked Beans:
- Crack 3 raw eggs into a glass or ceramic container. Place your container right on top of another metal pot of clean water and turn on the fire to a minimum, while using the mixer to mix the eggs. We don’t want to place the bowl of eggs directly over the heated gas because the eggs would otherwise turn into scrambled eggs. Keep the fire at a minimum..
- Add a spoon of vinegar for some acidity for the hollandaise sauce. Add salt and pepper. Use the mixer again to mix them up. For the lime, just squeezing 2 to 3 small slices would do..
- Heat the butter up so that we can pour in the melted butter into the mix. For a portion of 3 eggs, use about 40g of salted butter..
- Slowly pour in the melted butter and mix them up simultaneously. Your Hollandaise sauce is now ready when it is of a creamy texture. If you have turned the heat up too high and cooked it to a slightly scrambled egg form, it is still salvageable. Just add 1 more raw egg and more butter and mix them up..
- Now we’re on to making the poached egg. Ensure that the metal pot of water your container is placed on has not started boiling. Because if we add in the egg while it’s boiling, the egg yolk is sure to burst. Now, add some vinegar into the hot pot of water. You will see that the water is now swirling in a circular motion due to the heat and the vinegar..
- Once you see the water swirling in a circular motion, but not boiling, you can crack your egg into it. It will just take a minute to two at most for the egg white to be solidified. Turn off the gas once you see that the egg white has solidified. Leave it in there for a minute..
- Once you’re done, place the poached egg on some disposable kitchen towel, to let it soak the water. This will prevent your toast from getting soggy later on..
- Toast 2 wholemeal or wholegrain slices of bread. Smear some butter on both slices..
- Cook the Ayam baked beans in a pan. Add some lemon and pepper..
- Place the poached egg gently on one of the toasted bread slices. Lightly place the Hollandaise sauce on top of the poached egg..
- Add the cooked baked beans on the other toasted bread slice..
- You now have a delightful breakfast of English toast with some yummy Hollandaise sauce on top of a poached egg and some baked beans..
Toast with Eggs Benedict and Baked Beans step by step. Place your container right on top of another metal pot of clean water and turn on the fire to a minimum, while using the mixer to mix the eggs. We don't want to place the bowl of eggs directly over the heated gas because the eggs would otherwise turn into scrambled eggs. Toast with Eggs Benedict and Baked Beans. Place your container right on top of another metal pot of clean water and turn on the fire to a minimum, while using the mixer to mix the eggs.
If you find this Toast with Eggs Benedict and Baked Beans recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.