Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg ham and cheese bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg ham and cheese bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. You should change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. Typically, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg ham and cheese bake recipe. You can cook egg ham and cheese bake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg ham and cheese bake:
- Use 12 of eggs.
- Take 7 oz of finely diced ham.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped green bell pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of finely diced white onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of cilantro shredded.
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Provide 1 of garlic clove diced.
- Get of Pam cooking spray.
- Take 2 cups of mix blend shredded cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of skin milk.
Steps to make Egg ham and cheese bake:
- Pre heat oven to 375.
- Take the 12 eggs with 1/2 cup of skin milk. salt pepper cilantro peppers and onions and beat well in a mixing bowl.
- Coat your 8 x 11 inch pan with pam cooking spray then layer the pan with the 7 oz of the diced ham cubes.
- Pour egg mixture over the diced ham cubes inside your pan then add 2 cups of shredded cheese. Stir inside of pan once all ingredients are added together..
- Bake in oven for 50 mins (I used Reynolds foil to cover and cook mine so it would not over cook).
Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over the bread and then top with the ham, onion, and green bell pepper. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk with the salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pour egg mixture over the ham and cheese mixture. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper together. Drop the cubes of cream cheese evenly throughout the egg mixture.
If you find this Egg ham and cheese bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.