Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Honey Mustard Vinaigrette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Honey Mustard Vinaigrette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you are wanting to fight depression. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all high in omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you overcome your depression.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade honey mustard vinaigrette recipe. You can have homemade honey mustard vinaigrette using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Honey Mustard Vinaigrette:
- Take 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 3 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- Use 2 tbsp. of dijon mustard.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of each garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
Instructions to make Homemade Honey Mustard Vinaigrette:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar, honey, dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper until well combined..
- As your whisking, pour in the olive oil and continue to whisk until all the oil is added and incorporated..
- That's it! Store in the fridge in an airtight container (I use a pint sized mason jar) for up to 3 weeks. It may separate over time, but just give it a shake before serving and it's as good as new. If the oil solidifies a bit in the fridge, just leave the dressing out at room temperature for 10 or so minutes before serving..
- So, so good on a chicken salad –>.
It's a breeze to make homemade vinaigrette with whatever you have handy. The possibilities with different oils, vinegars, and seasonings is endless! We first made the honey mustard vinaigrette as part of our healthy potato salad. It was so good we've made it on a regular basis ever since! This Honey Mustard Vinaigrette is the perfect combination of sweet and tangy flavor to dress up any of your salads.
If you find this Homemade Honey Mustard Vinaigrette recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.