Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Put together a trail mixout of various seeds and nuts. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because these foods are loaded with magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that tells your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more serotonin in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Nuts, in addition to raising your mood, can be a super protein source.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to best beef pot roast ever-crockpot recipe. To cook best beef pot roast ever-crockpot you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot:
- You need of boneless chuck roast.
- Provide of balsamic vinegar.
- Get of lower sodium beef broth.
- Take of bay leaves.
- Get of dry rosemary.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Get of onion powder.
- Get of corn oil (for searing meat).
- Use of Salt & Pepper meat before searing.
Instructions to make Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot:
- Heat the oil in a pan. Sear / brown seasoned meat on both sides..
- Remove meat. Add balsamic vinegar and beef broth and deglaze the pan..
- Stir in the rosemary, garlic and onion powder. Bring to boil..
- Place 2 bay leaves on bottom of crockpot. Place seared meat on top. Pour in the liquid from the pan. Liquid needs to come up to just below the top of the meat…. 3/4 the way up the meat..
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove meat to platter. Thicken the gravy and serve with mashed potatoes..
Remove meat to a glass baking dish and keep warm in oven. I usually make an awesome beef stew in the crockpot. The recipe is secret though…a family special. Some really good foods you can try using a crockpot. Pot roasts typically use the tougher cuts of beef—a chuck roast or shoulder roast—which have the most flavor.
If you find this Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.