Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the best beverage out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to buttermilk biscuit gravy egg bacon bake recipe. To cook buttermilk biscuit gravy egg bacon bake you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake:
- Get 1 can of Pillsbury Buttermilk Homestyle Biscuit.
- Use 6 of Bacon Strips (I used Applewood Thick Cut).
- Use 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Get 5 of Eggs.
- Use 1 of PAM/Butter.
- Provide 1 of Gravy Mix Packet (Country or Brown I used Brown).
- Use 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 cup of (Optional) Cheese.
Steps to make Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease 9X9X2 pan and fully cook bacon on stovetop. Mix together eggs and milk mix in measuring cup or bowl beat until fully blended. Make gravy either stovetop or microwave..
- place 4 biscuit pieces in pan, place fully cooked bacon on top of biscuits and pour egg milk mix over bacon and biscuits..
- place in oven for 5 minutes to expand biscuits, pull out of oven place last 4 biscuits on top of bottom 4 and put back into oven..
- between 10-12 minutes or until top biscuits have risen pull out of oven pour gravy mix over all 4 biscuits, should be enough to flood the pan then put back in the oven for additional 15 minutes..
- Take out of the oven. (Optional) Garnish with cheese let sit 3-5 minutes dish out and serve..
Brush the tops with the remaining buttermilk. See recipes for Buttermilk Meatballs in Gravy too. In a bowl, mix the eggs, milk, pepper, and salt. For the gravy: melt the butter in a saucepan, over medium heat. Increase to medium-high, bring to a simmer, stirring until gravy is thickened.
If you find this Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.