Tomato Pork belly stew. Today I have farang/matsalleh/western 😆 recipe: PORK BELLY Tomato Stew. Welcome back everyone, today I have new recipe about "Yummy Pork Belly Cooking with Tomato Recipe". For more cooking videos please subscribe #LimKitchen.
It's spiced with cinnamon bark, black cardamom, smoked paprika. This stew is rich and meaty, while still taking advantage of the incredible bounty of tomatoes that is no doubt overflowing your counters and crisper drawers this Sear pork cubes on all sides. Remove pork from the Dutch oven and add white wine. You can have Tomato Pork belly stew using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato Pork belly stew
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Sweet soy sauce.
- It’s of Curry powder.
- It’s of Lemongrass.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Red onion.
- Prepare of Coriander root.
- Prepare of Chili.
- It’s of Tomato.
- It’s of Pork belly.
- Prepare of Dry mushroom (optional) can change to carrot and other fruit vege.
- Prepare of Star anise.
- You need of Cinnamon.
These Italian-style pork chops include lots of onion, garlic, tomatoes, and savory herbs. This quick and easy recipe is a great topping for pasta or smashed potatoes. Share: Rate this Recipe Although pork tenderloin is an expensive cut of meat, it cooks quickly and has great flavor. Place pork belly slices on a work surface, flatten and spread on a generous coating tomato pesto.
Tomato Pork belly stew step by step
- Prep all your ingredients and herbs as below in the picture.i pouch some ingredients lightly (garlic,chili,lemongrass,red onion and coriander root).
- Heat your wok and add in cooking oil and fry all the herbs until brownish golden and aromatic then add in your tomato n dry mushroom.If happen to use other fruit vege add in later to avoid too cook.Fry them all together.
- Once tomato get cook well,add in curry powder n stir until the fragrant come out then add in your pork belly and water..
- Simmer with slow heat for 30-35m,then add in seeet soy sauce and salt.Leave it for about 10m low heat.keep checking for water level and taste it if it’s up to your liking.then it’s done…happy try..
Add a small sprig of rosemary to each and roll up. Tangy and sweet ground pork tomato stew with a hint of garlic and herbs. This quick and easy tomato stew uses everyday ingredients like carrot, celery, onion and canned tomatoes which you can easily find all year round. The nice part of those Instagram Stories is that many people get inspired to cook what they see in the video. Some of the popular pork recipes on the blog are Three Pepper Stew, Pork with Zucchini and Corn, & Pork in Tomatillo Sauce.