Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mexican shrimp soup(caldo de camarones) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican shrimp soup(caldo de camarones) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican shrimp soup(caldo de camarones) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you make sure the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican shrimp soup(caldo de camarones) recipe. To make mexican shrimp soup(caldo de camarones) you need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican shrimp soup(caldo de camarones):
- Prepare of medium shrimp headless(head left on much better but were out).
- Get of garlic.
- Use of Brown potatoes.
- Prepare of chayote squash.
- Prepare of carrots.
- Provide of tomato sauce.
- Provide of salt as desired.
- Get of cube or two of shrimp flavor bouillon.
- Take of chiles morita or guajillos.
Instructions to make Mexican shrimp soup(caldo de camarones):
- boil the chiles with the garlic until the chiles are soft when done set aside.
- Peel and chop the chayote squash.
- Chop the carrots.
- Chop the potatoes.
- Put the vegetables in a pot and add water and put on stove to cook.
- Add to pot tomato sauce,shrimp bouillon and salt.
- When vegetables are tender add the shrimp.
- Blend the chiles that you boiled in the blender.
- Add the chile sauce that you blended with a colander.
- When its cooked serve with bolillo bread or tostadas and add lime.
If you find this Mexican shrimp soup(caldo de camarones) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.