Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple And Basil Salad With Caramelised Balsamic Vinaigrette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple And Basil Salad With Caramelised Balsamic Vinaigrette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nourishing and good for you. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You were sure it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in a specific amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while at the same time calming your body. You already knew green tea could help you feel healthier. And now you know green tea can help raise your mood also!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple and basil salad with caramelised balsamic vinaigrette recipe. To cook apple and basil salad with caramelised balsamic vinaigrette you need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple And Basil Salad With Caramelised Balsamic Vinaigrette:
- Prepare 1 of sweet apple.
- You need 4 of sweet basil.
- You need 2 tbsp of candy tomato or sun dried tomato or raisin optional add on.
- Use of balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
- Take 1 tbsp of djorn mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Caramelised balsamic vinegar.
- Get 3/4 cup of olive oil or less for stronger balsamic flavour.
Instructions to make Apple And Basil Salad With Caramelised Balsamic Vinaigrette:
- Make balsamic vinaigrette dressing, Put all ingredient and mix well then set aside in the fridge in a jar until ready to use.
- Skin and cut apple into bite size and dice candy tomato (optional add on nuts, dried fruits, raisins), then sprinkle generously the balsamic vinaigrette and enjoy.
If you find this Apple And Basil Salad With Caramelised Balsamic Vinaigrette recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.