Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry shortcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry shortcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. You should also realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy.
With regards to sitting down to supper you should also think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The great thing about salmon is that together with other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is vital for your diet, however you don’t have to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. It’s also wise to trim off any fats that you find on the particular meats that you’re planning to eat.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry shortcake recipe. You can have strawberry shortcake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Strawberry shortcake:
- Get 1 1/2 cup of maida/All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 3/4 cup of POwdered sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of strawberry pulp.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 1/3 cup of oil.
- Get 3-4 spoon of ghee.
- Get as needed of Whipped Cream.
- Get as needed of Strawberry.
- Provide as needed of Chocolate squares.
- Take as needed of Mint leaves.
Instructions to make Strawberry shortcake:
- Take a bowl and add ½ cup maida and add ghee.now mix it well and knead dough.keep aside for 10 minutes to rest..
- Now roll the dough and cut strips then roll strip around round utensil and fry it in kadai.(u can bake if you want but if you don't have oven then deep fry it.taste will be same).now round pie or circular pie is ready..
- Take a bowl and seive maida,baking powder,baking soda and mix it well.now seive again 3-4 times..
- Now add sugar,oil, strawberry pulp and milk a needed and make cake batter ready..
- Now grease tray and pour batter in it.then bake in pre heated cooker for 25-30 minutes.after that cool the cake..
- Now cut in small circle with cookie cutter.cut circular portion of cake in half and set in round pie..
- Now decorate with strawberry, chocolate pieces,whipped cream and mint leaves and serve it..
Strawberry Shortcake is a classic dessert that is perfect for spring and summer. This three layer strawberry dessert is not only beautiful, it's also delicious! Completely homemade strawberry shortcake is easier than you think. Skip the store-bought biscuits and toss the packaged whipped cream that's loaded with who-the-heck-knows-what. Homemade strawberry shortcakes are the very best way to showcase the freshly picked, super-juicy spring berries.
If you find this Strawberry shortcake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.