Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect caldo de camaron recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to caldo de camaron recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to obtain the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and notice exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caldo de camaron recipe. To cook caldo de camaron you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make caldo de camaron:
- Take 10 of whole dry shrimp.
- Provide 3 lb of whole raw medium-large shrip.
- Prepare 4 cup of diced carrot.
- You need 10 of japonés chiles.
- Prepare 5 of new mexico chiles.
- Get 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 of onion roughly chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomillo.
- Use 3 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 of about 1 gallon of water.
- Take 1 of salt to taste.
- Take 1/2 bunch of cilantro.
Steps to make caldo de camaron:
- in small sauce pan boil chiles until soft, add to blender with garlic, bay leaves, and tomillo and blend to smooth… set aside..
- in large pot add water and dry shrimp, cook about 15 minutes then remove shrimp, u dont want to eat them they r for flavor only..
- add to the pot the carrots and the onion, cook until they are tender.
- add the raw shrimp, cilantro and salsa from blender and cook for another 8-10 minutes.
- salt to taste.
- serve with bolillos and a squeeze of lime juice.
If you find this caldo de camaron recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.