Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for 4S (Simple yet Sweet, Soft Scone) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best 4S (Simple yet Sweet, Soft Scone) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 4S (Simple yet Sweet, Soft Scone) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something good. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 4s (simple yet sweet, soft scone) recipe. To make 4s (simple yet sweet, soft scone) you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 4S (Simple yet Sweet, Soft Scone):
- Provide of Ziploc bag.
- You need of Pancake Mix.
- Get of Flour.
- You need of Milk.
- You need of Sugar.
- Take of Olive oil (optional).
- Take of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Nutmeg.
- Take of Melted Unsalted Butter (you can also use salted butter if you don't have any).
Instructions to make 4S (Simple yet Sweet, Soft Scone):
- Put pancake mix and flour in the Ziploc bag and mix until they are well blended.
- Put sugar, some nutmeg, and some vanilla extract into the bag and mix.
- Put melted butter into the bag and if it's still powdery and fine, put some olive oil in. The content should be crumbling..
- Pour milk into the bag and knead. By then dough should start forming. If not, put a little more milk into the bag and knead..
- Take the dough out of the bag.
- Knead until the dough is about half an inch thick (If the dough keeps breaking apart, add a little bit of milk).
- Cut the dough into various shapes (I like to make them triangular or roll them up), and bake them at 395ºF for 12 minutes.
If you find this 4S (Simple yet Sweet, Soft Scone) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.