Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summer Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try some of these.
If you want to beat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you fight your depression.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summer salad recipe. To make summer salad you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Summer Salad:
- Prepare 4 oz of chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 oz of lemon juice.
- Take 3 tbsp of Strawberry vinaigrette.
- Use 3 oz of fresh strawberry.
- Get 4 oz of grapes.
- Use 1/3 head of romaine lettuce.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
Steps to make Summer Salad:
- Place chicken breast in a Zip-loc bag. Add 2 oz lemon juice, 1 tbsp strawberry vinaigrette, and 1/2 tbsp ground black pepper. Shake bag, set aside for 15 minutes..
- Place chicken in pan, sear outside, lower head and cover..
- Chop 1/3 head romaine lettuce. Halve grapes, then remove the top, halve and core strawberries..
- Plate lettuce, sprinkle grapes and strawberries. Drizzle 2 tbsp strawberry vinaigrette..
- Remove chicken from heat, cut breast into 2-inch strips. Plate chicken on salad…
If you find this Summer Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.