Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Refried Beans – Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Refried Beans – Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to refried beans – slow cooker recipe. You can cook refried beans – slow cooker using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Refried Beans – Slow Cooker:
- You need of dry pinto beans.
- Provide of diced yellow onion.
- Provide of large clove garlic, minced.
- You need of small jalapeno, seeds removed and diced.
- Provide of chili powder.
- Use of cumin.
- You need of twists freshly cracked pepper.
- Use of unsalted vegetable broth.
- Get of water.
- Use of salt, or more to taste.
Steps to make Refried Beans – Slow Cooker:
- Start by soaking the beans overnight. Pick through them first, removing any stones or bad beans you may find. Then place them in a large bowl and fill with enough water to cover the beans by a couple of inches. Place the bowl in the fridge to soak overnight..
- When ready to start the beans, grease the slow cooker. Drain the beans and place them in. Then add in the rest of the ingredients EXCEPT for the salt. Give it a stir, place the lid on and cook on low heat for 8 hours..
- Once the 8 hour mark is up, drain the liquid from the beans, but reserve about 1 cup of it..
- Use either a hand masher (for a chunkier, more rustic texture) or an immersion blender (for a smoother and creamier texture) to mash the beans to your preferred consistency. I just use a hand masher. If the beans are too dry while mashing, loosen them up by adding some of the reserved liquid. Keep in mind that they will thicken slightly as they cool..
- Season the finished beans with the salt and some additional pepper, then that's it. Serve immediately, topped with some cheese if you like, and refrigerate any leftovers..
If you find this Refried Beans – Slow Cooker recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.