Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple Pancakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple pancakes recipe. You can cook simple pancakes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Pancakes:
- Use 80 g of self raising flour.
- Use 2 tbsp of caster sugar.
- Prepare 150 ml of Alpro coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coconut oil.
- Provide of 'The coconut oil is used to stop the pancake sticking/burning'.
Steps to make Simple Pancakes:
- Add the Flour, Sugar and salt together and mix so that they are combined.
- Pour in the Alpro Coconut milk and whisk until it makes a batter with a smooth consistency.
- Put a pan on a medium heat, when you can feel the heat coming from it add the tsp of oil and when melted, lightly wipe with a sheet of kitchen roll, this will leave a residue in the pan that will help stop the pancake from sticking.
- Pour in a portion of the batter making a small pancake, when the surface is bubbly, flip the pancake over using a spatula, keep checking the underside to make sure it doesn't burn, when done put on a warm plate and time to start the next..
- Now for the next one, using the oiled sheet of kitchen roll wipe the pan again and pour in the batter for your next pancake.
If you find this Simple Pancakes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.