Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Sticky Buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Sticky Buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple sticky buns recipe. You can cook simple sticky buns using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Sticky Buns:
- Use 7 1/2 oz (2 cans) of buttermilk biscuit.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pancake syrup.
- Get 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Use 1/4 cup of almonds, pecans or walnuts, toasted. (optional).
Steps to make Simple Sticky Buns:
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Coat fluted baking pan with cooking spray. (Bundt cake pan).
- Melt butter and mix in syrup. (I used Mrs. Buttersworth).
- In separate bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon and nuts (if desired).
- Pour half syrup and butter mixture in bottom of pan, sprinkle half of brown sugar mixture on top of syrup in bottom of pan..
- Layer biscuits overlapping around pan on top of mixture..
- Pour remaining syrup mixture and then sprinkle remaining brown sugar mixture on top of biscuits..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for 2 minute. Invert on plate to remove from pan and enjoy!.
If you find this Simple Sticky Buns recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.