Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Sponge Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Sponge Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple sponge cake recipe. To make simple sponge cake you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Sponge Cake:
- Provide 175 g of self-raising flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 175 g of soften butter.
- Take 100 g of caster sugar.
- Take 75 g of light brown sugar.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Use 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cold water.
Instructions to make Simple Sponge Cake:
- Heat an oven to 180c..
- Grease a round spring form tin with butter. This stops the sponge from sticking to the tin..
- Sift the dry ingredients into a bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix it all together until combined..
- Add the mixture to the greased tin and transfer to the oven. Bake for 25-40 minutes. My oven isn't great so took roughly 40 minutes to bake through. I pricked it with a cocktail stick from around 25 minutes onwards every five minutes or so to make sure it was baked through and that I didn't over cook it..
- Allow to cool in the tin for 15 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack..
- Allow to completely cool before cutting in half, add any filling you like. I used a sweet egg mixture (see link for recipe below). Decorate the top of the cake and sides with the same mixture. Decorate the top of the cake how you prefer. I just used chocolate chips for the top of this cake..
- Egg Filling Recipe! https://zcookpad.com/uk/recipes/11094457-sweet-egg-filling?token=mbB9iPhGD5VPQTGrCtM9RYB3.
Try this simple Sponge cake recipe that can be used to make other delicious cakes but also perfect on its own with your favorite jam for coffee or tea time. A step-by-step sponge cake recipe that is foolproof and really easy. And it only needs five ingredients! Add your favourite icing and you're sorted. There is no baking powder, no butter, no oil.
If you find this Simple Sponge Cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.