Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Egg Toast with Fried Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Egg Toast with Fried Veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will notice that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
Although most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. You may already realize that most of the vitamins you need on a daily basis can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. You will notice that one of the vegetables we are referring to is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Spinach is additionally something that you may wish to start eating more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals than other vegetables.
For those of you who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken egg toast with fried veggies recipe. You can have chicken egg toast with fried veggies using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Egg Toast with Fried Veggies:
- Prepare 2 Slices of Sourdough.
- Get of Chicken Breast.
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce (for the chicken).
- Provide of Olive Oil (bertolli classico).
- Use Pinch of Himalayan Salt.
- Prepare of Veggies.
- Provide of Garlic cloves (optional).
- Get 3 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of Sweet Corn.
- Use of Mustard Greens.
- Prepare of Green Onion.
- You need Half of Red Paprika.
Instructions to make Chicken Egg Toast with Fried Veggies:
- Fry the sourdough for awhile (I use much olive oil for this because I like the taste!) till it heated. Then move it to the plate you’ve prepared..
- Heat the olive oil in a large (and preferably non-stick) sauté pan over medium heat. Once the pan is fully heated, carefully pour in the egg, add a pinch of himalayan salt and let it cook until the whites are completely set but the yolks are still soft. Remove immediately and serve for sunny-side-up eggs. Then add it above the sourdough..
- Use the same pan and pour another tablespoon of olive oil. Fry the chicken breast and add 2 tablespoons soy sauce with low heat..
- While waiting the chicken, let’s prepare the veggies..
- After the chicken is cooked, move the chicken and use the oil for cooking the veggies. You can cook the cherry tomatoes too but I sometimes prefer not..
- You can chop all the veggies and easily boil all of it for 3 minutes (sweet corn, paprika, and mustard green) or just fry it gently with olive oil for 2 minutes on heated oil. No salt. Put garlic cloves first (fried) if you like it. And of course green onion in the end..
- Add the veggies into the plates. Now your simple chicken egg toast is ready to served. 🥖🍳🥓🥙🍽🧂.
Stir-frying is a fast, easy and healthful way to cook and shows just how versatile the EGG can be. Though chicken is used here, you can easily make this dish with just about any meat or vegetable that you have on hand. And it is so good with alfalfa sprouts and fried egg. This baked chicken and rice dish saves you the cleanup without skimping on flavor. After you quickly pan fry your seasoned chicken, remove it and cook garlic and onions in the leftover juices.
If you find this Chicken Egg Toast with Fried Veggies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.