Slow Cooker Pot Roast ♥️. Ultimate Slow Cooker Pot Roast that leaves you with tender meat, vegetables and a built in gravy to The great thing about this Ultimate Slow Cooker Pot Roast is that the whole meal really is made in one place. We like to serve it with a side salad to add a fresh flavor to. A pot roast that can cook all day long in your crockpot so all that's left to do is picking up that bottle of wine to serve.
Unilever's Making Life Better presents this set of ingredients & instructions for slow cooker pot roast. Slow Cooker Pot Roast is the ultimate comfort food! It's a super hearty, deliciously flavorful meal in one that's sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. You can have Slow Cooker Pot Roast ♥️ using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pot Roast ♥️
- Prepare 2 pound of Pot Roast Beef.
- It’s as needed of Salt and Black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion (large), cut into large dice.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves, peeled and smashed.
- You need 5 of carrots, peeled and cut into 1inch.
- You need 4 of celery stalks, cut into 4 cm.
- Prepare 250 ml of red wine.
- It’s 750 ml of beef broth.
- It’s 50 gr of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 750 g of potatoes, peeled and cut into 1inch.
This is just classic, homestyle, stick to your ribs good food made with basic, real ingredients. This slow cooker pot roast only takes six ingredients to make thanks to a packet of onion soup mix. It gives the roast a ton of flavor without a ton of work You just dump everything into the slow cooker, walk away for a few hours, and dinner practically cooks itself. Serve it over egg noodles or rice and.
Slow Cooker Pot Roast ♥️ instructions
- Pat beef dry with paper towels. Sprinkle generously with salt and black pepper all over..
- Heat oil in a skillet over high heat. Brown aggressively all over – a deep dark brown crust is essential for flavour base! Should take about 7 minutes.Transfer beef to slow cooker..
- In the same skillet, add onion and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes until onion is browned. Add wine, reduce by half. Transfer to slow cooker..
- Mix together flour and about 1 cup of the broth. Lumps is fine. Pour into slow cooker..
- Add remaining broth, carrots, celery,oregano, rosemary and thyme into slow cooker..
- Cover and slow cook on LOW for 5 hours. Add potato, slow cook on LOW for 3 hours..
- Remove beef. Rest for 5 minutes, then slice thickly. Adjust salt and black pepper of Sauce to taste. Serve beef with vegetables and plenty of sauce!.
Slow cooker pot roast made by simmering chuck roast in savory gravy until fork tender. The beef is browned first to create a flavorful crust then creamy potatoes, onion, and carrots cook alongside the meat for a complete dinner. Pot roast is a classic recipe of protein, vegetables, and sauce that all. I decided to make this pot roast recipe based on the rave reviews. I have tried a couple others from the site in my crock pot, but none were as easy and delicious as this one!