Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best 2+ ingredient banana pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 2+ ingredient banana pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 2+ ingredient banana pancakes recipe. You can cook 2+ ingredient banana pancakes using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook 2+ ingredient banana pancakes:
- Use 1 of – banana.
- Provide 2 of – eggs.
- Prepare of Optional ingredients: berries, chocolate chips, nuts, etc.
- You need of Optional toppings: maple syrup, honey, sugar, brown sugar, etc.
Steps to make 2+ ingredient banana pancakes:
- Mash a banana into a bowl and mix both eggs to create a batter. Leave some small banana chunks. A fork works just fine..
- Place a nonstick pan over medium heat and coat with either butter or oil..
- Pour 2-3tbsp of batter at a time to create pancakes about 3” in diameter. These pancakes are very thin and won’t be able to flip if they’re too large! (See my mistake photo). Add blueberries/mixins before flipping.
- Once the bottom of the pancake is brown, and the top is making small bubbles around the edges, carefully flip the pancake. My best success was flipping without lifting the spatula- slide the spatula under the pancake, and plop it onto the other side..
- Cook until golden brown. Add toppings and enjoy!.
A ripe banana with brown spots has the best flavor here. You can add a little baking soda for a little extra fluff and/or cinnamon and vanilla extract for more flavor if desired. For these two ingredient pancakes, in a large mixing bowl peel and mash the banana. In a separate bowl or jug, crack and whisk the eggs. Gradually add the eggs to the mashed banana, whisking as you.
If you find this 2+ ingredient banana pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.