Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chayote Guisado recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chayote Guisado recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chayote Guisado recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chayote guisado recipe. To make chayote guisado you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chayote Guisado:
- Provide 1 medium of chayote, chopped.
- Take 1/4 of ground meat.
- Use 1 medium of red tomato, chopped.
- Provide 1 medium of red onion, chopped.
- Provide 3 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Take 1 of salt to taste.
- Get 1 dash of of black ground pepper.
- Take 1 cup of of water.
- Use 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- Use 1 of cube Knorr chicken or pork (optional).
Steps to make Chayote Guisado:
- In a small pot and under medium heat, pour canola oil and fry garlic, onions tomatoes and ground meat. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer or until meat is cooked..
- Pour in the cup of water and let it simmer. Add the Knorr cube. Adjust seasoning or add a little water to your taste..
- Pour the chopped chayote and continue to simmer. Do not cover pot or over cook chayote..
- Serve while hot with rice or toasted french bread of any kinds..
If you find this Chayote Guisado recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.