Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Daddy's Mild Chili Dip Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Daddy's Mild Chili Dip Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Daddy's Mild Chili Dip Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in a certain amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while also loosening up the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood as well!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to daddy's mild chili dip casserole recipe. You can cook daddy's mild chili dip casserole using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Daddy's Mild Chili Dip Casserole:
- You need 1 can of hormel chili no beans, or, a hot dog chili (needs to be thick) 15oz.
- Use 1 can of 3.8 oz, sliced black olives.
- You need 1 of 8oz. brick monterey jack cheese.
- Get 4 oz of cram cheese, room temp..
- Use 1 bag of tortilla chips.
- You need 1 can of mild fire roasted diced green chiles, do not drain (4oz).
Steps to make Daddy's Mild Chili Dip Casserole:
- preheat oven to 350°.
- slice cheese into 1/4 inch strips..
- in a one quart casserole dish spread cream cheese with back of spoon so the bottom and 3/4 up the side are evenly coated with cream cheese..
- spread half of the chili on top of the cream cheese..
- spread half of the green chiles next..
- then half of the black olives.
- then add one layer of the monterey cheese so all is covered.
- repeat steps 4 thru 7 using Rest of ingredients..
- bake for about 30-40 minutes. dish should be bubbly and heated throughout..
- place some tortilla chips on a plate or elongated bowl..
- place a big scoop of the chili dip next to chips..
- serve !.
- can be made as a meal.. our double the recipe to a 2 quart dish and now you have an awesome appetizer for a party!.
- also great served with a dollop of sour cream on top..
- to cook in microwave. follow directions using a microwave safe dish. heat on high power for 8-10 minutes or until heated through..
If there is ever a party or game day appetizer or dip recipe to have in your back pocket, this meaty chili cheese dip recipe is the one. Yep, we made a chili cheese dog casserole, and it's even more incredible than it sounds. There are two all-American classics that we cannot live without: chili cheese dogs and casseroles. Bet you can guess where this is going. A savory and sweet sauce with mild chili notes made from sun ripened whole chili peppers and garlic.
If you find this Daddy's Mild Chili Dip Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.