Beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker. Create Endless Recipes With Ninja's Versatile Line Of Pressure Cookers! Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into pressure cooker. It comes straight from the pages of, From Freezer to Cooker: Delicious Whole-Foods Meals for the Slow Cooker, Pressure Cooker, and Instant Pot by Polly Conner and Rachel Tiemeyer.
Beef sirloin steak with mushrooms, vegetables and dry red wine cooked in a pressure cooker. You can bake beef Bourguignon in an oven or in a slow cooker. You may also like to cook Beef Stew with Sweet Potatoes and Rutabaga: Beef stew cooked in a pressure cooker always turns out amazing. You can have Beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker
- You need of pressure cooker.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of london broil cut into 1" cubes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp of salted butter.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt and pepper, each.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of flour plus 4 tablespoons corn starch.
- You need 32 oz of beef stock.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of dry red wine, use a wine that you like to drink.
- It’s 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 6 clove of garlic left whole.
- Prepare 10 of baby carrots left whole.
- You need 10 of pearl onions, peeled.
- You need 2 cups of button mushrooms, sliced.
I also tried your recipe and loved the taste. I've seen many people make it in a slow cooker but I personally don't have the patience or the time to wait for it to slow cook. Pressure cooker stew works wonderfully for me on a Saturday night. Pressure Cooker Boeuf Bourguignon I've wanted to make beef Burgundy ever since I got one of Julia Child's cookbooks, but I wanted to find a way to fix it in a pressure cooker.
Beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker instructions
- Coat meat with flour and the cornstarch mixture. Shake off any excess flour. Let meat sit out for 10 minutes to ensure coating adheres well..
- In a hot skillet with the oil, brown meat in small batches and place in pressure cooker..
- If your pressure cooker has a browning selection, brown meat in cooker. The browning of the meat imparts a lot of flavor. Browning in the pan, you should de glaze the pan with some stock and add all that liquid to cooker when ready..
- Add in broth, wine, salt and pepper, garlic, carrots and onions..
- Set pressure cooker on highest pressure level and set timer for 35 minutes..
- When done, open cooker and remove 1/2 cup of broth. In a pan melt butter and whisk in remaining flour. Cook flour for two minutes. Add in reserved broth and whisk.Bring to boil for several minutes to thicken. Place back in cooker and mix well.Check now for any need to add any salt or pepper to taste and add worcestershire sauce..
- For slow cooker..
- Simply follow all the same steps just placing in slow cooker on high for 5 1/2 hours..
- This is wonderful served over mashed potatoes..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
My version of the popular beef stew is still rich, hearty and delicious, but without the need to watch on the stovetop or in the oven.—Crystal Jo Bruns, Iliff, Colorado The beef is so tender and delicious that everyone will think it was slow cooked all day. Beef Burgundy pressure cooker recipe has the best flavor! The entire recipe taste amazing with the cream of mushroom soup and onion soup mix. Beef Bourguignon is a beloved beef dish with a hearty flavor is perfect for anyone looking for a rich, tasty meal. You can easily prepare a delicious Beef Bourguignon recipe with the help of a pressure cooker and it definitely would take less time!