Slow Cooker Pepper Beef. Slow Cooker Spicy Beef and Bell Pepper – Clean, healthy and delicious, all in one! Doesn't get better than this! only then layer it in the slow cooker. So here's to delicious, healthy meals for busy moms!
I've made them with a sweetened diced tomato sauce, a salsa for the sauce, and a ketchup brown Stuff the peppers with the filling you just made. If there is any leftover filling add it to the bottom of the slow cooker. Try some multicolored peppers for a nice visual effect, too: the bright colors are beautiful in contrast with the rest of the soup. You can cook Slow Cooker Pepper Beef using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pepper Beef
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 lb of Boneless Beef (cubes or strips).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 3 of green bell peppers, cut into strips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 of hot cooked rice.
If you want it faster, you could easily convert this one to a stovetop meal instead of putting it in the slow cooker. Just brown the beef and vegetables as directed, and then. This is not a traditionally prepared Chinese Pepper Steak but it is very good nonetheless. In addition to seasoning the beef with garlic powder, I added red pepper flakes and fresh minced garlic to the crock pot.
Slow Cooker Pepper Beef step by step
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-low heat. Brown beef in 2 batches. Add garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes. Transfer beef, garlic and pan juices to 4- to 7-quart slow cooker..
- Add onion, soy sauce, sugar, salt, ginger and black pepper to slow cooker; mix well. Cover; cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours or until meat is tender (up to 10 hours)..
- Add bell pepper strips during final hour of cooking. Blend water and cornstarch until smooth; stir into slow cooker. Cook, uncovered, on High 15 minutes or until thickened. Serve with rice or noodles.
Bold in flavor, this Slow Cooker Pepper Beef Chinese dish is sure to please everyone. With great ingredients, this is an amazing recipe to serve. In a skillet over medium heat, add oil. When hot, place beef cubes and sear until just brown, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Beef needs this kind of treatment, sometimes; it can be overwhelmingly rich and sweet.