Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, you may be astonished to find out, are fantastic at combating depression. Just see to it that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. Every time you want to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk in particular, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you raise your mood. This is because these vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Try eating an egg and cheer up!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's kids winner winner bbq dinner! recipe. To cook mike's kids winner winner bbq dinner! you need 27 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner!:
- Provide of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- Get 1 bottle (28 oz) of Sweet Baby Rays.
- Get of ● For The Chicken.
- You need 2 of EX LG Chicken Breasts [fat trimmed and brined].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce [for grilling].
- Use of ● For The Chicken Brine.
- Get 1 of LG Zip lock Bag [filled with 3 cups water and 3 cups ice].
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Take 4 tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- Use 4 tbsp of Granulated Salt.
- Prepare of ● For The EZ BBQ Baked Beans.
- Provide 2 (15 oz) Cans of White [Navy] Beans [fully drained].
- Take 1/3 Cup of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce [or more to taste].
- Use 1 of Medium White Onion [diced].
- Take 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar [or less].
- Get 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- Take 1 dash of Worchestershire.
- Take of ● For The Sweet Buttered Corn.
- Use 2 Cans of Del Monte Whole Kernel Corn [fully drained].
- You need 1/2 Cube of Tillamook Salted Cream Butter.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Dried Parsley [for color].
- Get to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use of ● For The Side Salads.
- You need 1 of LG Bag Chilled Mixed Lettuce [with carrots – purple cabbage – + tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, cilantro, basil, cheese, etc.].
- Take as needed of Salad Dressing [of your guests choosing].
Steps to make Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner!:
- Dethaw, rinse and trim your chicken breasts of any fat..
- Brine your chicken by adding everything in the Chicken Brine section and mix fluid well. Place chicken in the fridge for 3 hours. Shake your brine up every now and then..
- At 3 hours – peheat your oven to 425°..
- Pull your chicken and tamp your breasts dry with clean paper towels..
- Coat an oven safe dish with a slight amount of olive oil and fully coat chicken breasts with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce. Top and bottom. Reserve some BBQ sauce for your Baked Beans and basting while grilling your chicken. You can use your remaining sauce in your oven safe chicken bowl once baked but, fresh/uncooked sauce is more viscous and will help to char your chicken better..
- Create / mix your baked beans..
- Seal/cover your baked beans tightly..
- Bake chicken covered for 40 to 45 minutes at 425°..
- At the same time, place your baked beans in the oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes..
- At 40 minutes – peirce your thickest piece of chicken breast in the center. If the center fluids run clear – you're good. If bleeding pink – bake up to 10 minutes longer..
- While waiting, mix everything in the Buttered Corn section..
- Stove top heat or microwave your corn until hot and butter is fully melted. Mix well and seal tightly. You'll want those dried Parsley flakes to soften..
- Create your chilly side salads. Garnish salads as you and your guests desire. My graduate student went with her parents favorites. Fresh chilled tomatoes, white onions, cilantro, basil, grated cheddar cheese and cucumbers..
- My student also made homemade Ranch Dressing. 1 cup whole milk, 1 cup quality mayonnaise, a 1 oz Ranch Dressing packet, a Mason jar and 1 minute of shaking it is all it took her. Homemade Ranch Dressing is SO much better than bottled. You wouldn't believe the difference!.
- Pull chicken and beans from oven. Stir beans..
- Place chicken on a hot, clean grill until fully charred. Baste chicken with BBQ Sauce while grilling. Know that brined meats are much harder to char on a grill. So, make sure your grill is searing hot. Trust me – you'll want some serious char on your chicken!.
- Enjoy your taste of a very simple, Southern BBQ supper!.
Confira a lista de idiomas oferecidos antes de comprar. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner Action Figure Military Soldiers Weapon PUBG Game Building Blocks Toys for Children kids. Make them the Winner of Dinner with the Dinner Winner Kids Plate from Fred. The Dinner Winner Kids Plate makes eating a bit more fun. It's a plate with lots of sections and a start and finish, a bit like a board game.
If you find this Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.