Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are good if you wish to be in a better mood. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly elevate your mood.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of tomato soup with meatballs recipe. You can have cream of tomato soup with meatballs using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs:
- Get 600 ml of store-bought soup of your choice(I used cream of tomato).
- Prepare 12 of Beef and pork meatballs.
- Get 1/2 cup of broccoli, chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of cauliflower, chopped.
- Use 1/2 Punnet of portobello mushrooms.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, chopped finely.
- Prepare 4 of fresh sage leaves.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of paprika.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of leek, washed and chopped finely.
- Use 1 tin of cannellini beans, drained from brine.
- Provide 1 cup of liquid chicken stock.
Instructions to make Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs:
- Starting with the meatballs, preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Add the meatballs to a roasting dish, with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, paprika and salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes until golden brown..
- In a pot on a medium heat, heat up the olive oil, and add the chopped leek and garlic, then add the sage and mushrooms. Add the beans and stir to combine. Add the veggies and stir..
- Add the packet of store bought soup to the pot and bring to the boil. Gradually a little bit of the chicken stock as it cooks and heats up. Add the meatballs to the pot along with any pan juices from the roasting dish, to give it extra flavour. Season with a little salt and pepper..
- Serve with a slice of toast with melted cheese on the side..
I make this in the summer with fresh tomatoes instead of canned and it's a great celebration of tomato season. Be sure to concasse the tomatoes to remove the skin and seeds. Nothing is simpler or more classic than opening up a can of cream of tomato soup for lunch. So if you're going to make a homemade version, it had better be worth the extra bother. Although it is not traditional, I like to garnish this soup with a little plain yogurt or sour cream or creme fraiche.
If you find this Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.