Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Summer Vegetarian Chili recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summer Vegetarian Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer Vegetarian Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to stay away from them. At times, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. There are some foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You were just expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while simultaneously calming the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you become healthier. And now you know green tea can help raise your mood also!
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summer vegetarian chili recipe. You can have summer vegetarian chili using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Summer Vegetarian Chili:
- Get of Vegetable Chili.
- Use of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of red onion, chopped.
- Provide of garlic.
- Provide of chili powder.
- Provide of ground cumin.
- Take of diced tomato.
- Take of (15 ounce) no salt-added black beans.
- You need of water.
- You need of bell pepper, chopped (any color).
- Get of zucchini, chopped.
- Get of corn kernels.
- Provide of white mushrooms, chopped.
- Use of cilantro, chopped.
- Provide of cayenne pepper.
- Provide of salt & fresh ground pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Summer Vegetarian Chili:
- Heat oil in medium pot. Add onion, garlic, chili powder and cumin. Saute over medium heat until onion is soft, about 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients (except garnishes) and stir. Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer 20 minutes or until vegetables are soft. Add more liquid if needed..
- Serve alone or over rice. Garnish if desired with any of the following: reduced-fat cheddar cheese, onion, fat-free sour cream, guacamole, fresh cilantro..
If you find this Summer Vegetarian Chili recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.