Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy peppered beetroot leaves recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy peppered beetroot leaves recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
While it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, of course. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy peppered beetroot leaves recipe. You can cook creamy peppered beetroot leaves using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy peppered beetroot leaves:
- Provide of bunches of beetroot leaves (cleaned and peeled the off of the red stem).
- Prepare of onion.
- You need of red pepper.
- Prepare of yellow pepper.
- Take of Benny spice.
- Get of flour.
- You need of cream of mushroom powdered soup.
- Take of milk.
- Provide of cold water.
- Prepare of sunflower oil.
Instructions to make Creamy peppered beetroot leaves:
- Finely chop all the peppers, and onion then also finely chop the rinsed and clean beetroot leaves.
- Pour oil in a pot then pour your onion, and peppers.
- Stir the onions and then pour Benny spice and followed by spinach of beetroot leaves. cover the pot for few minutes and stir again..
- In a cup pour milk, and waster the add cream of mushroom soup and flour. stir well and add to the spinach then lower the heat to simmer and become thick and creamy..
- I served it as a salad it can be enjoyed warm and cold too.
If you find this Creamy peppered beetroot leaves recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.