Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Protein Mugcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Protein Mugcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In this posting we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Although most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. You may already realize that the majority of of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. One of the veggies which will supply you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. Another thing you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try using spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate protein mugcake recipe. You can cook chocolate protein mugcake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Protein Mugcake:
- Take 1 scoop of chocolate diet/protein whey (I used PHD Belguim Choc),.
- Use 1 of medium egg,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder,.
- Get 50-70 ml of unsweetened almond milk, or alternative,.
- Take 5-6 drops of toffee flav drops (optional),.
- Use 1 tsp of good quality cocoa powder,.
- Provide of Toppings.
- You need of Chocolate sugar free syrup,.
- Use 1 tbsp of protein chocolate spread (I used white by Myprotein).
Instructions to make Chocolate Protein Mugcake:
- In a mug add the protein powder, and then stir in the baking powder and cocoa powder. Next add the flav drops if using them..
- Add the egg and half the milk and give it a really good stir until it forms a thick cake batter. Add the remaining milk bit by bit whilst stirring until you get a pretty thick but smooth consistency. Ensure you really get all the bits of powder incorporated, particularly in the bottom edges of the mug..
- Clean the edges of the inner rim of the mug using your finger, this ensures the cake rises more evenly..
- Microwave on high for just over a minute until it has risen about 1 inch over the mugs edge. It's key that you don't over microwave it, as otherwise the texture won't be soft in the centre but firm..
- Remove and squirt over some chocolate syrup and then add a dollop of protein chocolate spread. Eat immediately and enjoy!.
For a molten lava chocolate cake version, simply reduce the baking time. A chocolate protein mug cake that's super rich and decadent but much healthier than a regular cake. Made with protein powder, ground almonds, cocoa, plant-based milk and almond butter. I also used a little maple syrup for extra sweetness but you can absolutely. Perfect for post-workout or as healthy dessert alternative, this high-protein mug cake recipe is packed with all the flavor without the guilt.
If you find this Chocolate Protein Mugcake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.