Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken guisado recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken guisado recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken guisado recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and have something good. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken guisado recipe. You can have chicken guisado using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken guisado:
- You need of chicken quarters cleaned and parted.
- Use of onion.
- Provide of garlic cloves.
- Use of diced pepper of choice we use poblano and red jalepenos.
- Get of diced celery-optional-often I don't have any.
- Prepare of petite diced tomatoes.
- Get of small red enchilada sauce.
- Get of chicken consomme.
- Use of oregano.
- Get of annatto.
- Use of salt and pepper.
- Use of potatoes diced—- sometimes we use chayote, zucchini, carrots, any veggie of choice or what you have on hand locally and seasonally.
Steps to make Chicken guisado:
- Brown the cleaned chicken pieces in a large pan until it is golden. I used non stick so it didn't need any oil..
- Add in the vegetables & seasoning to saute around the chicken..
- Add the Tomatoes and enchilada sauce. Cover and simmer until the Chicken is almost tender.
- Add the potatoes and recheck the season let finish simmering until the potatoes are done..
- We serve this over our favorite rice of the day. & on this day I was nice to the kids and cooked the summer squash apart using a couple ladles full of the guiso=stew sauce..
If you find this Chicken guisado recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.