Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you have in the cupboards. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy slow cooker beef stew recipe. To make easy slow cooker beef stew you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew:
- Provide 2 lb of Chuck Stew Meat.
- Provide 1 of medium onion diced.
- You need 4-6 of medium potatos peeled + cubed (You can use any potatoes).
- Get 2-3 cups of carrots (I cut up baby carrots).
- You need 4 stalks of Celery chopped.
- You need 1 can of corn drained.
- Provide 1 can of cut green beans drained.
- Get 1 1/2 packets of McCormick Beef Stew.
- Provide 1-2 Boxes of Beef Broth (I use Collage Inn).
- Provide of Flour.
- Provide of Oil.
- Provide of Salt & Pepper.
Steps to make Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew:
- After you have trimmed and cut your meat. Mix flour with a Sprinkle of McCormick, Salt & Pepper in a ziploc bag or a covered container. Put your meat in and Shake it up! Make sure each one is covered. You can also season your meat before the flour or while in the pan..
- Heat a oil in a deep pan. Tap off any excess flour. Then put floured meat in the pan to get a sear..
- Brown all sides then remove with a slotted spoon or tongs and put into pot. Then brown your onions in the same pan..
- Put your onions into pot. All this yummy goodness is what left. :).
- In a large measuring cup, Mix 3 cups Water & McCormick Beef Stew Packet. Put the mixture in the pan as it heats use a wisk and/or spoon to mix the beef glaze from the bottom of the pan into the liquid. Simmer for approximately 10 minutes..
- As all that Yummy Goodness simmers, put your potatos & veggies into the pot..
- Pour the liquid from the pan over meat & veggies. Fill the rest with beef broth & water. Cook high 6hrs or low 8hrs. The gravy might not be thick enough in the beginning but the starch from potatos & the flour from the meat will thicken things up but if it needs to be thicker towards the end add some roux. Add a little at a time. It will thicken as the roux cooks & be careful not to change the flavors..
A delicious, old fashioned beef stew recipe made with tender meat, carrots, potatoes and celery. This post may contain affiliate links. Put the beef, bacon and vegetables in a slow cooker, sprinkle over the flour and add the salt, herbs and plenty of freshly ground black pepper. Add the stock mixture and stir well. Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
If you find this Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.