Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's creamy roasted garlic spread recipe. You can cook mike's creamy roasted garlic spread using 23 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread:
- You need of ● For The Roasted Garlic Spread.
- Take 1 (15 oz) of Jar Bertoli Garlic Alfredo Or Regular Ragu Alfredo [any other brands may lend a metallic taste to your spread].
- You need 2 of large 3" Elephant Garlic Bulbs [equals 1 cup roasted garlic].
- Take 2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese [room temp].
- Use 1 (8 oz) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- Provide 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sun Dried Tomatoes [chopped].
- Take 1 can of Artichokes [in water – drained – rough chopped].
- Prepare 1 packages (10 oz) of Frozen Spinach [fully drained & squeezed – rough chopped].
- Use 1/4 cup of Chives [chopped].
- Take 1/2 tsp of White Pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fresh Parsley Or 1 tsp Dried Parsley.
- Take 1 pinch of Each: Sea Salt – Rosemary – Thyme [for garlic bulbs].
- Take 1 Bottle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil [for garlic bulbs].
- Get 1 box of Tinfoil [for garlic bulbs].
- Use 1 of large Piece Cheesecloth [to drain spinach].
- Take 1 box of Tinfoil.
- Get of ● For The Serving Options.
- Get 1 loaf of French Bread Or Baguette Bread.
- Take 1 loaf of Flat Crispy Bread.
- Get 1 box of Roasted Garlic Triskets.
- Use 1 box of Sun Dried Triskets.
- Provide 1 box of Pita Chips.
Steps to make Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread:
- Preheat oven to 425°..
- Pull out all cheeses to bring them to room temperature..
- Fully drain your Artichokes, dethaw your Spinach and completely drain as well. Use cheese cloth to squeeze all fluid from Spinach..
- Take off as much of the white garlic husk as you can without having the bulbs fall apart..
- Do not cut any portion of the garlic bulbs. Leave them completely in tact. Place on tinfoil and gently pull up the sides to create a tinfoil bowl..
- Add about 1/4 cup Olive Oil to each garlic bulb inside the tinfoil. Don't overfill..
- Add a pinch of Sea Salt, Rosemary and Thyme to the tops of your oil coated garlic bulb..
- Wrap bulb up tightly in tinfoil and double wrap garlic bulb with tinfoil..
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until soft..
- Once cooled, pull your garlic meat from its outer husks. Mash with a fork or potato masher and discard any skins that don't mash completely. Reserve Olive Oil for bread later on..
- Add all cheeses, Alfredo and garlic together and mix well..
- Add in all other ingredients leaving the Artichokes for last..
- Place in oven safe bowl at 350° and bake 35 minutes or until bubbling..
- If serving on French Bread or Baguette Bread: Slice bread in 1" slices. Brush leftover Olive Oil from garlic bulbs on bread. Place on cookie sheet and put in oven for 15 minutes at 350° or until crispy. Slice each piece in half and plate with garlic spread..
- If you don't have enough Garlic Infused Olive Oil from your bulbs to brush on your bread, add additional, regular Olive Oil, 1 tsp Garlic Powder and some Dried Parsley to your bowl and mix. * Pictured directly below is the creamier version of Roasted Garlic Spread made with Alfredo Sauce..
- Authors Note: For a fluffier Roasted Garlic Spread, you can omit the Alfredo Sauce and substitute it for 2/3 cup Sour Cream and one more 8 oz brick Philadelphia Cream Cheese..
- Other excellent options for breads are Roasted Garlic Triskets, Sun Dried Triskets and Pita Chips..
If you find this Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.