Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for menudo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best menudo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to menudo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Go up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to menudo recipe. To make menudo you need 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook menudo:
- Prepare of menudo regular cut into small chunks.
- Get of patas de rez (skinned and cut cow feet ).
- Use of librillo amosoum tripe.
- Provide of panal honey comb tripe.
- Use of handfull japonés dried chiles.
- Get of handful dried chiles de arbol.
- You need of dried new mexico chiles.
- Provide of dried California chile pods.
- Prepare of dried chile ancho.
- Take of salt to taste.
- Use of garlic cloves peeled.
- You need of onion cut into 4 pieces.
- Take of dried crushed mexican oregano ( u can use more or less per your taste ).
- Prepare of FOR TOPPINGS( ALL OPTIONAL).
- Take of fresh cut lime wedges.
- Use of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- You need of oregano.
- Get of salsa of ur choice ( normally a red salsa like salsa de hormiga ).
- Use of crushed chile flakes.
Steps to make menudo:
- clean all tripes and feet thouroghly and put in a large pot filled 3/4 with water, add onion and salt to taste let cook for about 3-4 hrs the tripe will become tender and less chewy..
- in another pot add water and dried chiles and cook until tender. Add to blender with garlic and blend on high until very smooth, after the tripe has cooked about 2-2/12 hrs add salsa from blender to big pot..
- add oregano and let continue cooking, this is also a good time to taste for salt..
- after the complete cooking time has passed turn heat off and let stand a few minutes then serve into deep bowl and top as desired with the toppings listed above. Serve with heated tortillas, tortilla chips or tostada shells..
If you find this menudo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.