Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooked Beef Steak With Potato Chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooked Beef Steak With Potato Chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not other beverages. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked beef steak with potato chips recipe. To cook slow cooked beef steak with potato chips you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooked Beef Steak With Potato Chips:
- Take 150 g of beef tenderloin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of tomato.
- Use 1/2 of carrot.
- Use 1/2 of potato (thinly sliced).
- Take 3 of beans vegetable.
- You need 4 of steak lettuce.
- You need 3 of garlic (fried).
- You need 3 of shallot (fried).
- Use 1/2 of nutmeg (ground).
- Provide 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Get of Salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Get of Water.
- You need of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Slow Cooked Beef Steak With Potato Chips:
- Mix fried onion fried shallot, salt, pepper, ground nutmeg, and sugar then crushed.
- Add sweet soy sauce, then marinade the beef. Put in the fridge for minimum 2 hours..
- Cook the beef in the slow cooker for about 3 hours or until it's tender. Add a bit of water..
- Sprinkle some salt on the sliced potato.
- Fry the salted potato.
- When the beef is cooked, put in on the oven for about 10 minutes, with carrots and bean vegetables..
- Add some tomato juice to the sauce a few moments before eating..
Spray inside of crock with non stick spray and lay steaks on the bottom. Add wine to skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Stir in broth and Worcestershire sauce; pour over meat. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and cold water until smooth; gradually stir into slow cooker. Tags rib-eye , Transfer cooked beef in the slow cooker.
If you find this Slow Cooked Beef Steak With Potato Chips recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.