Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Escargots À La Bourguignonne & Parsley Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Escargots À La Bourguignonne & Parsley Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's escargots à la bourguignonne & parsley salad recipe. To make mike's escargots à la bourguignonne & parsley salad you need 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Escargots À La Bourguignonne & Parsley Salad:
- Get of ● For The Seafood.
- Provide 2 Pound of Bag Raw Jumbo Snails [your choice on type].
- Get of ● For The Garlic Herb Butter Sauce.
- You need 1 Cube of Kerrygold Garlic Herbed Butter [more if needed room temp].
- Use 2 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [fine minced].
- Use of Salt & Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of Shallots Or Chives [fine minced].
- Use of Lemon Wedges [for serving + 1 tbsp juice for butter sauce].
- Provide 1 Dash of Quality Chardonnay.
- Use of ● For The Parsley Salad [meant to cut richness of butter sauce].
- Get 4 Cups of Fresh Parsley.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chives.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Provide of ● For The Breads & Kitchen Equipment.
- Get 1 of Fresh Baguette Or French Loaf [sliced thin & oven toasted].
- Provide as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [to coat bread].
- Provide 1 of Set Snail Tongs & Picks [for two].
- Get 1 of LG Cookie Sheet [lined with non-stick tin foil].
- Take 1 of Butter Brush.
Steps to make Mike's Escargots À La Bourguignonne & Parsley Salad:
- Make your simple Parsley Salad beforehand. Mix well and refrigerate..
- Cut snails from vacuumed sealed bags..
- Rinse snails under warm water and pat dry..
- Slice and toast your baguette or French slices with a light brush of garlic olive oil..
- Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or, until crispy. 2nd floor of a scolville pansey I.
- Sliced toasted French Loaf pictured. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Or, until crispy..
- Place everything in the ● For The Garlic Butter Sauce section in a pot and simmer for 3 minutes. Then, fill the insides of your snails with your warmed butter mixture..
- Place snails in fridge for 20 minutes. Or, until butter mixture has solidified. Place snails on a cookie sheet. Heat oven to 350° and bake snails for 13 to 15 minutes depending upon size. Or, just look for bubbles and you'll know they're done..
- Serve with chilled Parsley Salad, lemon wedges, toasted Baguette or French slices, any of your reserved butter mixture and, a quality Chardonnay. Garnish with fine chopped parsley or chives. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Escargots À La Bourguignonne & Parsley Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.