Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for you. There are several foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Some grains are actually wonderful for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really great for helping increase your happiness levels. They help you feel full too which can actually help to better your mood. It’s not hard to feel low when you are starving! These grains can help your mood elevate since it’s easy for your body to digest them. You digest these foods more quickly than other foods which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's bbq chicken & bbq pulled pork sandwiches + sides recipe. To make mike's bbq chicken & bbq pulled pork sandwiches + sides you only need 39 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides:
- Prepare of ● For The Chicken & Brine.
- Use 6 of LG Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- Get 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Salt.
- Use as needed of Oil [to be added after brine is complete].
- Prepare 2 of LG Ziplock Bags.
- Get of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- Take 4 Bottles of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce [reserve some for sandwich toppers].
- Prepare of ● For The Corn On The Cob.
- Use as needed of Water.
- Use 12 of LG Ears Corn [shucked – boil 6 ears at a time].
- Take 1 Cup of Whole Milk.
- Get 1 Cube of Butter.
- Provide of ● For The Spicy Pulled Beef Or Pork.
- Use 1 (3 Pound) of Beef Or Pork Shoulder Roast [your choice].
- Use 1 of Medium Green Bell Pepper [chopped].
- Use 4 of Garlic Cloves [smashed & fine minced].
- Prepare 1 of LG Vidalia Onion [chopped].
- You need 3 (14 oz) of Cans Beef Stock.
- Prepare 2 of LG Jalapeños [minced].
- Use 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke.
- Take of ● For The Additions & Garnishments.
- Provide 12 of LG Quality Buns [+ melted butter if choosing to grill or pan sear].
- Prepare as needed of Smoked Mozzarella Slices.
- You need as needed of Red Onions [thin sliced].
- Get as needed of Dill Pickle Slices.
- Provide as needed of Tomato Slices.
- Use as needed of Cole Slaw.
- Take as needed of Lettuce.
- Provide of ● For The BBQ Baked Beans.
- Get 2 (1 Pound) of Cans Pinto Beans.
- Use 1/2 Cup of White Onions [minced].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Green Bell Peppers [minced].
- Take 4 tbsp of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar [or more to taste].
- You need 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
Steps to make Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides:
- Begin your roast by searing it on high in a slight amount of oil on all sides until browned..
- Add everything in the roast section and cover tightly. Simmer for 2 hours or until it's easily shredded apart with forks. Flip roast occasionally..
- Rinse your chicken breasts and pat dry. Create your brine by adding everything in the brine section in 2 cups hot water. Mix until fully dissolved and cooled. Add ice and ice water and cooled brine together in a gallon sized Ziplock Bag. Add chicken. Place in fridge for 1+ hours. Massage and turn bag occasionally..
- Pull your chicken and 2 by 2 – add to your second clean Ziplock Bag. With a heavy mallet – beat chicken to equal thicknesses..
- Trim any fat or anything unsightly. Lightly oil chicken breasts..
- Clean, oil and high heat your grill. Preheat grill for 15 minutes..
- Grill chicken for 3 minutes on each side with your grill covered. Grill until you achieve a slight char..
- Turn heat to medium and grill breasts on indirect heat [away from direct flames] for 7 to 10 minutes. Depending upon the thickness of your chicken breasts. Continually flip and coat with BBQ Sauce. Get ready for your grill to look a complete disaster!.
- Shuck corn and clean off fibers. Add corn to a large pot and add enough water to cover them. Add 1 cup whole milk and 1 cube butter. Bring to a boil. Cover and boil for 7 to 10 minutes depending upon size. Watch closely as the milk addition WILL cause your pot to foam over..
- Allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes..
- Slice your BBQ chicken into strips..
- Pull your roast, shread with forks and drain. Reserve fluids for recipes later in the week..
- Place shreaded meat into a large bowl and mix in Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce to your liking. Or, leave it naked and allow your guests to drizzle BBQ sauce over their sandwiches..
- Grill or pan sear your buns with butter and a light sprinkle of garlic and onion powder..
- Crispy grilled garlic buns..
- Pictured below: Grilled BBQ Sliced Chicken on a grilled seasoned bun with pickles, red onions and tomatoes. To the right – BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich on a grilled seasoned bun with red onions and chilled Cole Slaw. Both topped with additional Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce..
- Fine chop your BBQ Baked Bean vegetables and place in a sealed container with a dash of water. Microwave for 2 minutes to soften. Seal and let them sweat for 5 minutes..
- Mix everything together in the BBQ Baked Beans section. Cook your beans stove top or microwave until vegetables are softened. If you have the time – sauté your vegetables in a slight amount of oil until translucent. Then add all other ingredients..
- Pictured below: Copy Cat KFC Cole Slaw and BBQ Baked Beans..
- Braised and BBQ'd Pork Ribs..
- Pork Ribs with Baked Bean, Cole Slaw and Watermelon sides..
- Enjoy your Summer!.
Signature line of Sauces and award winning Joe whips up an incredible whole chicken in a ceramic pot. Don't miss this show which will have you. mike ed
s-bbq-chicken-sauce nutrition facts and nutritional information. I had some leftover sauce so I decided to make make a chicken alfredo pizza yesterday. Mike grew up on the North Shore in Haleiwa, Hawaii. The coastline was overgrown with Kiawe trees.
If you find this Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.