Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef stroganoff in the slow cooker recipe. You can cook easy beef stroganoff in the slow cooker using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker:
- Provide 1 lb of (approx) stew beef (cut into 1” pieces).
- Get 1/2 of white onion chopped.
- Get 1-2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 5 Oz of white mushrooms chopped or sliced.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of beef broth.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 6 Oz of sour cream.
- Take 1 tbs of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbs of flour.
- You need 8 Oz of (about 1/2 package) wide egg noodles.
- Take of Chopped fresh parsley for garnish.
- Get to taste of Kosher salt.
Instructions to make Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker:
- Place stew beef, onion, garlic and mushrooms in slow cooker. Add beef broth and paprika and mix thoroughly. Set slow cooker on low for 6 hours..
- After 6 hours, stir in sour cream and Dijon mustard. In a small mixing bowl, make a flour slurry using equal amounts of flour and water and mix in. Continue to cook on low for 20 mins..
- Cook noodles to package instructions. Top noodles with beef mixture and top with chopped parsley if desired. Taste for additional salt. ENJOY!.
Serve with pasta, rice or mashed potato. Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff recipe is the easy, healthy version of the classic, making the perfect family meal for busy weekdays. One of my goals this year is to put my slow cooker to use and make more healthy dinners. As a result, I decided to start with a long-time family favorite: Beef Stroganoff! Cook beef in same skillet until brown.
If you find this Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.