Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Chunky Chicken Fajita Style Soft Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Chunky Chicken Fajita Style Soft Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be raised by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is possible since these foods have a bunch of magnesium which boosts your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that directs your brain how you feel all the time. The higher your serotonin levels, the happier you will feel. Not only that, nuts, in particular, are a terrific protein food source.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's chunky chicken fajita style soft tacos recipe. You can cook mike's chunky chicken fajita style soft tacos using 34 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Chunky Chicken Fajita Style Soft Tacos:
- You need of ● For The Proteins.
- Prepare of Chicken Breasts [1" cubed].
- Get of ● For The Chicken Brine.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of Sugar.
- Take of Cayenne Pepper.
- Provide of Fresh Ground Cumin.
- Take of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Chicken Dust [to taste – equal parts].
- Use of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Provide of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Take of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take of Ground Cumin.
- You need of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare of Mexican Oregano.
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables & Herbs.
- Use of LG Viadalia Onion [julienned].
- You need of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need of Diced Green Onions.
- Provide of LG Green Bell Pepper [de-seeded – julienned].
- Use of LG Jalapeno Peppers deseeded – julienned].
- You need of Multi Colored Sweet Baby Bell Peppers [julienned].
- You need of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [+ reserves].
- Use of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Take of ● For The Sides/Options/Garnishes [as needed].
- Use of 6" Warm Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Take of Red Or Green Salsas.
- Provide of Picante Sauce.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- Get of Lime Wedges.
- Prepare of Sour Cream.
Steps to make Mike's Chunky Chicken Fajita Style Soft Tacos:
- Rinse and cube chicken breasts. Create brine mixture and brine chicken for 2 hours minimum. Add water and ice as needed to cover chicken..
- Chop, mince or julienne all herbs and vegetables..
- Sauté vegetables in a small amount of garlic olive oil for 5 minutes. Or, until slightly translucent. You'll want some crisp on your veggies..
- Garlic, chicken and chives frying in a small amount of garlic olive oil and a dash of Silver Tequila pictured. Lightly dust chicken with cayenne, garlic and onion powder, black pepper and cumin mixture..
- Sautéd vegetables to the left – chicken to the right..
- Serve hot with Sides/Options/Garnishes listed above with an ice cold Mexican beer. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Chunky Chicken Fajita Style Soft Tacos recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.